On 21.X.21, there was a general assembly of student scientific clubs of Traumatology, Pathophysiology, Biochemistry, and Clinical Pharmacology under the topic "Osteoarthritis and the Extended Sight on its Etiology, Pathogenesis, Pharmaceutical Therapy."
The assembly had 25 participants, among them:
- the lecturer at traumatology department, cand.med.sc. Volodymyr Serhiiovych Chornyi,
- the lecturer at the pathophysiology department, Prof. Ziablitsev Serhii Volodymyrovych,
- the lecturer at the biochemistry department, associate prof. Ishchenko Alla Anatoliivna,
- the lecturer at clinical pharmacology department Temirova Olena Anatoliivna.
Members of the traumatology SSC emphasized its clinical aspects and surgical methods of treatment and confirmed the non-inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic nature of the disease;
Members of the pathophysiology SSC described the autoimmune component of the OA pathogenesis;
Members of biochemistry SSC considered the roles of T and B cells and complement system within OA pathogenesis; they offered MAC system inhibition as an OA remedy;
Members of clinical pharmacology SSC reported on the most frequently used medication groups, pharmaceutical interactions, dangerous combinations of medicines;
they represented their research with an analysis of outcomes of patients with OA and concomitant diseases.
- the complex treatment depending on the disease's phenotype;
- correspondence between the pathogenesis stages and specific clinical symptoms;
- MAC system within OA pathogenesis;
- Pharmacological treatment of osteoarthritis complicated with concomitant diseases
- How relevant are autoimmune processes for OA development;
- May the hyaluronic acid used for cosmetology provoke OA development;
- The aspects of surgical treatment to OA;
- The benefits of the interdisciplinary assemblies for SSCs at O.O.Bogomolets NMU.