Medical and diagnostic equipment of clinics
- SI "Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine".
- City Clinical Hospital № 9, Kyiv.
- Road Clinical Hospital № 1 tbsp. Kiev.
. Clinical bases of the department are equipped with modern medical and diagnostic equipment, among which should be noted: arthroscopic equipment, tools and kits for stable and functional osteosynthesis, endoprosthetics, computer converter, devices for ultrasound examination, densitometer.
All the above equipment is used in the learning process. In addition, anatomical preparations, tables, thematic radiographs and illustrative data of other instrumental methods of examination are used.The main areas of medical activity of the department are:
- conservative and operative treatment of patients with degenerative-destrophic diseases of joints and spine, specific and nonspecific inflammatory diseases, traumatic injuries of various parts of the musculoskeletal system and support.
The following methods and techniques are used to ensure surgical treatment of this category of patients:
- stable-functional osteosynthesis with the help of immersion and external implants and structures;
- arthroscopic methods of treatment;
- endoprosthesis of large and small joints;
- capsuline synectomy, arthroplasty and corrective osteotomy;
- reconstructive and restorative surgical interventions;
- operative methods of treatment of diseases of the spine;
- study of etiopathogenetic links, course and development of new methods of conservative and operative treatment for degenerative-dystrophic and nonspecific inflammatory lesions of the musculoskeletal system and support;
- study of the course, development of new methods of treatment and prevention of traumatic injuries of the shoulder, knee, ankle and foot join